Very unique, one of a kind home at the lake. This home was built as an art studio that really opens the creativity of the mind. Features fish scale roofing, brick and scalloped cedar siding. Sitting on a 2.5 acre m/l lakeview lot in a beautiful small lake subdivision. You'll appreciate the fine custom features of wide plank oak flooring, dutch door, 10' ceilings, custom trim work, featuring 2 could be three bedrooms, master could be main floor or second floor. Above the 2nd floor is a beautiful tower room with amazing views. The basement is full and partially finished with drywall in place, the sky is the limit on finishing it. Basement is plumbed for 3rd bath. Come see this unique home.
Single Family, Cottage, 3+ Story
4,608 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Living/Dining Combo
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,808 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 936 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone.
- Full, Partially Finished, Plumbed, Walkout
- Double Pane
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access Only, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Laminate Counter, Internet Connection, Window Blinds, Washer/dryer Hookup, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Wood, Brick
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- County Road, Acreage.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS