Beautiful home with a private setting, like living in a tree house with walls of glass. Year around Views of Table Rock Lake and Virgin Bluff from everywhere within the home. This home features a floor to ceiling wall of windows to bring the outdoors inside. 2 Wood burning Fireplaces, open layout with plenty of room for entertaining. New high efficiency dual fuel heat pump installed, siding recently stain sealed. New insulated garage doors, plus an extra adjoining lot included. 10 X 24 Boatslip in 3 stall dock for additional $32,000
Single Family, Chalet, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,926 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cape Fair Ranch
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Workshop, Foyer
- Living/Dining Combo
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,726 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,200 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Wall Oven
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump, Attic Fan
- Electric Heating, Propane. Heat Pump.
- Finished, Walkout
- Double Pane
- Basement, Family Room, Living Room, Fireplace Glass Door, Insert, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Laminate Counter, Window Drapes-curtains, Internet Connection, Washer/dryer Hookup
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Patio, Covered
- Lot View
- No Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dock Slip, Boat Slip, Gutters, Satellite Dish, Landscaped, Workshop. Dead End Street, County Road, Acreage.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS